GAMA Healthcare wanted to create an 'infection prevention superhub' at their head office to accommodate the business’s long-term rapid growth, embody their company values and act as a key strategic tool in achieving their commercial objectives.
Working alongside award-winning office design company, Oktra, Handy AV created a state-of-the-art, digital-led workspace for GAMA Healthcare, a playful yet functionally designed environment with audio visual technology at its core. The workspace was built to enable and excite employees and visitors, as well as facilitating GAMA Healthcare’s company-wide hybrid working model.
Handy AV consulted on and installed state-of-the-art video conferencing technologies and technology-led collaborative spaces to connect employees and stakeholders with agile, flexible workspaces enabling teams to customise their own work environments and remain collaborative, creative and connected to achieve their business goals.
GAMA Healthcare’s hybrid working strategy specifies remote working for two days out of the week, requiring seamless communication between on-site workers and those working remotely.
Project delivery specifics:
- Samsung MagicINFO™ digital signage throughout all of the meeting rooms when the video conferencing is not in use.
- 3x3 LG videowall at office entrance showcasing latest products through video content.
- Central Hub space comprising a bespoke sound system with Shure handheld and lapels mics, Epson projector and motorised drop-down screens for each of the 2 floors over a bleachers-style seating/stairs to accommodate ‘town hall’ meetings. This also incorporates IPTV for large sporting events to be shown.
- 17 meeting rooms throughout the workspace, utilising Poly video conferencing products, X30, X50 and Eagle Eye Directors, and Shure microphones and speakers enabling remote workers to join training sessions, company meetings or other types of virtual learning programmes.
- Samsung 2x2 videowall in Games Room where employees can watch television and play Xbox.
- Condeco room booking and desk booking systems, future-proofing the office for when more of the workforce come back to the office.
- Multi-use training room that can be divided into 2 separate rooms with touch panel controlled QSC Dante audio system.
- Replica hospital room with APC battery-powered mobile video conferencing, Sony DSLR camera and DJI Ronin gimbal setup for training customers how to correctly use products.
- Centrally controlled via QSC, remotely monitored and supported systems throughout the office.
Handy AV is proud to have been integral to this ambitious project - achieving short and long term objectives for GAMA Healthcare with a hands-on consultative approach and seamless integration of bespoke state-of-the-art video conferencing technology solutions. We have helped to transform GAMA’s way of working - activating their post-pandemic hybrid working strategy seamlessly with user-intuitive communication and collaboration technologies and how they train their staff and customers utilising the best in market video conferencing products.
GAMA Healthcare is one of the first offices to truly bridge the gap between office and remote working by making the in-office meeting experience the best it can be.
We think it’s been amazing; our staff are so excited, and people are just desperate to get into the office. Delivered beyond our expectations.’ Guy Braverman, Joint CEO & Co-Founder at GAMA Healthcare.